iPad Animation – Visual Storytelling and Digital Technology Using the iPad
Seventh popular year for this workshop. Even if you think you know about about stop motion, this fully interactive one day workshop will give you robust methods to guarantee success every time!
The iPad Animation workshop focus on:
- Digital technologies - breaking big tasks into smaller tasks and applying appropriate digital tools
- Storytelling - helping children to tell their stories using stop motion animation
- Technology - turning the iPad into a creative studio
- 100% hands on creativity - not web surfing.
This high value workshop will include:
- Story and script development
- Recording the soundtrack (GarageBand app)
- Personal confidence in oral presentation
- Creating stop motion sets and characters
- Recording stop motion pictures (iStopMotion app), and
- Adding titles (iMovie app)
- Writing outcome for English curriculum objectives
- Assessment Rubric.
iPad Animation is an interactive and practical workshop using the iPad device to create powerful visual communication.
All participants receive a free copy of Creating a Stop Motion Story
"Engages our students with problem solving, thinking and participation - producing active learners with confidence." – M.B, Principal, Wellington
"Quite simply, it was the best PD that I've done in a long time."
"If you have the opportunity to attend one of these workshops … don't hesitate."
– P S, Whangarei