Coding Unplugged – Learn How to Code Without Devices or Internet
Coding Unplugged is a one day workshop that gives you confidence to lead students in digital technology in the local curriculum. Spend one day with us to gain 25 hours of fully prepared lessons in learning how to code without devices or internet - Just Pen and Paper and GO! The very practical workshop focuses on:
- Progress Outcomes 1 and 2 of Computational Thinking for Digital Technologies. Learn how to code without devices (Unplugged) or the internet (Off Grid). Just pen and paper and GO!
- Concepts and practices of coding BEFORE advancing to devices – an excellent introduction to coding
- Fun and engagement with accessible instructions for every teacher and student regardless of their confidence with or knowledge of computers
- Highly visual and practical lessons use a wide range of paper based and physical activities
- Low demand on resources and facilities means the lessons are scalable for small groups or multiple class programmes
- Equitable access to learning for a wide range of students
- Develop skills, confidence and interest in digital technologies
- Build skills so students can be innovative creators of digital solutions
- Lesson Plans ready-to-use for 25 weeks!