Year Two PCT Programme for Teachers of Y0–8 in Napier
Workshops include both face to face workshops and on-line follow up sessions with a continued focus on literacy, mathematics and science.
- Thursday 5 March – 8.30am–3pm
- Wednesday 1 April – 1–2.30pm (on-line)
- Thursday 7 May – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 25 June – 1–2.30pm (on-line)
- Thursday 30 July – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 17 September – 1–2:30pm (on-line)
Cost: $1155 inc. GST.
Workshop #1: Effective Literacy Approaches and Strategies – Year Two
Workshop #2: Follow Up Session
Workshop #3: Engaging students through problem solving
Workshop #4: Follow Up Session
Workshop #5: Science: Having Fun, Being Curious, and Learning Heaps
Workshop #6: Follow Up Session
Workshops are facilitated by presenters who are highly respected experts in their field.
For more information or to register, please visit our website.