Year One PCT Programme for Teachers of Y0–8 in Napier
Year One workshops are hands-on and will support newly qualified teachers as we share ideas and explore effective pedagogy and teaching strategies for the classroom, with an emphasis on literacy, mathematics and science.
Workshops include both face to face workshops and an on-line follow up sessions.
- Wednesday 4 March – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 2 April – 9–10.30am (on-line)
- Wednesday 6 May – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 25 June – 9–10.30am (on-line)
- Thursday 30 July – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 17 September – 8–10.30am (on-line)
Cost: $1155 inc. GST
Session #1: Number sense – building bridges between mathematics and the real world
Session #2: Follow Up Session
Session #3: Effective Literacy Approaches and Strategies – Year One
Workshop #4: Follow Up Session
Session #5: Science: Having Fun, Being Curious, and Learning Heaps
Session #6: Follow Up Session
Workshops are facilitated by presenters who are highly respected experts in their field.
For more information or to register, please visit our website.