Year Two PCT Programme for Teachers of Y0–8 in Gisborne
Workshops include both face to face workshops and on-line follow up sessions with a continued focus on literacy, numeracy and science.
- Thursday 27 February – 8.30am–3pm
- Wednesday 1 April – 1–2.30pm (on-line)
- Thursday 7 May – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 25 June – 1–2.30 (on-line)
- Tuesday 28 July – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 17 September – 9–10.30am (on-line)
Cost: $1155 inc. GST.
Workshop #1: Engaging students through problem solving
Workshop #2: Follow Up Session
Workshop #3: Effective Literacy Approaches and Strategies – Year Two
Workshop #4: Follow Up Session
Workshop #5: Science: Having Fun, Being Curious, and Learning Heaps
Workshop #6: Follow Up Session