Year One PCT Programme for Teachers of Y0–8 in Gisborne
Year One workshops are hands-on and will support newly qualified teachers as we share ideas and explore effective pedagogy and teaching strategies for the classroom, with an emphasis on literacy, mathematics and science.
Workshops include both face to face workshops and an on-line follow up sessions.
- Wednesday 26 February – 8.30am–3pm
- Wednesday 1 April – 9–10.30am (on-line)
- Wednesday 6 May – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 25 June – 9–10.30am (on-line)
- Tuesday 28 July – 8.30am–3pm
- Thursday 17 September – 9am–10.30am (on-line)
Cost: $1155 inc. GST
Session #1: Number sense – building bridges between mathematics and the real world
Workshop #2: Follow Up Session
Workshop #3: Effective Literacy Approaches and Strategies – Year One
Workshop #4: Follow Up Session
Workshop #5: Science: Having Fun, Being Curious, and Learning Heaps
Workshop #6: Follow Up Session
Workshops are facilitated by presenters who are highly respected experts in their field.
For more information or to register, please visit our website.