Assessment for Learning – Workshop Series
This is a series of three whole-day workshops that will:
- Take participants through the key principles of assessment for learning
- Provide an overview of the student and teacher capabilities that promote learning-focussed relationships and student agency.
- All teachers and leaders who wish to further their understanding and use of assessment for learning
- Teachers new to schools which have embedded assessment for learning practices
- Beginning teachers who wish to deepen their understanding of assessment for learning.
The workshops are full of practical ideas and resources which support the theory and principles of assessment for learning. Between each workshop, you can engage in online, small group coaching with our skilled facilitators to focus on an aspect of assessment for learning practice. There will be sufficient flexibility in the workshops to address current assessment issues relevant to participants.
All workshop participants will receive their own copy of Clarity in the Classroom by Michael Absolum
Location and dates:
Kohia Education Centre
Monday 24 February, Monday 11 May, Monday 3 August.
Contact: Donna Leckie
(09) 360 0827