Implementing the Curriculum Progress Tools (LPFs/PaCT) – the Writing Framework
2019 saw the end of Ministry funded support for the Curriculum Progress Tools (LPT and PaCT). As we’ve been providing this support since 2014, we know what schools, kura, and Kāhui Ako need to successfully implement these tools.
We have used our expertise to develop a one-day workshop to help you successfully implement the Curriculum Progress Tools, or lead implementation in your school.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Staff leading the implementation of the Curriculum Progress Tools
- Teachers new to the Curriculum Progress Tools
- Staff from school looking to implement a second or third framework.
During the workshop we will cover:
- The Learning Progression Frameworks – principles that underpin the frameworks
- Exploring the Learning Progression Frameworks – activities to develop a deep understanding of the illustrations
- Effective and efficient judgment making – processes to ensure sustainable use of the tool
- Navigating and using the Progress and Consistency Tool (PaCT)
- Make sense of the data displays and reports to inform teaching and learning
Auckland – 27 February and 19 March
Palmerston North – 4 March
Invercargill – 5 March
Christchurch – 4 March
Contact: Katherine Baird
(0800) 382 582