Dr Ann Milne Online Courses: "Colouring in the White Spaces" start January!
Introductory offer: register before 31 January and save 30% on course 1
We all know that our education system needs to do much better for our Māori and Pasifika learners. These new online courses bring my decades of experience and leadership in this field directly to you. I’ll guide you each step of the way through the often challenging but immensely rewarding process of developing a critical, culturally sustaining approach in your teaching and leadership.
- Delivered entirely online
- Each course consists of five modules
- Each course will end with practical application of this learning in your class, school, organisation, or community of learning
- Expect 10–15 hours to complete each module (approx. 50–80 hours per course)
- Each course builds on the previous one, but they may also be done separately and in any order. Each course can stand alone – so choose any one, or two, or all three
- Course One will be available from 31 January 2020 (first three modules, with the remaining two modules launching 14 February)
- Courses two and three will be available from April 2020.
Who is this for?
Anyone working in education settings who wants to make real change for Māori and Pasifika learners, including:
- Mainstream schools
- School leaders (principals and senior leadership teams)
- Curriculum leaders
- Communities of Learning/Kāhui Ako
- All teachers and educators—at all levels of our education system from ECE to university.
ALL details and course outlines are available here.
About ANN MILNE EDUCATION