Manager's Mega Training Day 2020
This seminar has been specifically designed for managers of early childhood education centres.
A balance of must know ECE and employment legislation and regulation, as well as ideas, tips and innovative ways to be successful in the key tasks of the manager role. This year's topics include Health and Safety, Strategic Planning, Parent Relationships, as well as staffing and compliance issues.
- Strategic plans – including useful templates to guide your organisation through the strategic review process
- Health and safety – instilling a H & S culture across your organisation without the need for more paperwork
- Building parent relationships – including handling difficult situations and complaints, and avoiding damage to your organisation's reputation
- Top ways to retain your best team members
- Managing under-performing team members
- Latest employment legislation amendments and recent ECE compliance issues
- Alleviating stress through good time management.
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Sue Kurtovich
(021) 117 8981