FreshMoves BOP Dance Festival 2020
BOP Dance invites you to enter the 20th annual
FreshMoves BOP Dance Festival
A non-competitive celebration of dance in our primary schools.
- School teams of 20–50 Y3–8 students present a 5–7-minute dance based on the festival theme (to be announced at the Festival launch early next year)
- Students lead the creative process using the STRANDS and ELEMENTS of dance as per the School Curriculum
- The focus is dance; props are to be kept at a minimum, no sets, no signs, no pre-recorded voices
- Each school team rehearses, observes and supports other students during the day and performs in the evening for parents and public.
- The festival is non-competitive, but each team receives verbal feedback from the Panel of Experts and an award of excellence for an element that was particularly effective (e.g. concept, choreography).
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Di Leach
(027) 478 9066
New Caledonia .... School Trip?
Create an interactive and culturally rewarding experience for your students using New Caledonia as your classroom. This is a 10 person familiarisation/educational visit to New Caledonia in 2020 for genuine group organisers. We will show you what can be seen and done, what experiences your students will have and give you the hands-on experience and skills to organise a school trip to New Caledonia. Sponsored by Air Calin, Edventuretours Travel and New Caledonia Tourism.
Also Samoa, Vanuatu, Raro, occasionally Hawaii, Tahiti available during the year.
Contact: Ashleigh Hamilton of Edventuretours; ph (07) 855 9499; email email@example.com.
Rarotonga Sponsored Teachers Famil 2020
We sponsor escorted teachers tours for those looking to extend their classrooms to the Pacific – we will provide hands on experience and skills to help plan a tour to return with a school group. While on ‘Famil’ with us you will participate in masses of activities and look at ways of giving back to the local community, with accommodation inspections and relationships with local providers established to give you the confidence to organise your own school trip and opportunity to assess risk management first-hand.
Contact: Edventuretours, ph (07) 855 9499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.