Gisborne: Mentor Motivation Makes Mindful Mentees
Workshops on supporting and inspiring others
Session 1 – Nurturing leadership in the classroom
This workshop will focus on your mentor role as you support teachers starting out in our profession.
We will explore:
- The roles/requirements of mentor teachers and PCTs
- Our Code, Our Standards
- The Educational Council guidelines for induction and mentoring
- Resources on Educational Council website.
Session 2 – Learning conversations
This workshop will focus on developing a high quality mentoring programme and will explore:
- sharing celebrations, challenges, and wonderings
- Having important conversations with all stakeholders – mentor with PCT, PCT with colleagues, PCT with parents and whānau.