Where to With Inquiry Now? Workshops
With the planned changes to appraisal, and in particular the urgent change to the legislation regarding the ERO review of teacher appraisal, we are in a super-strong position to make a difference.
I am passionate about schools having an Inquiry culture that creates bigger impacts. One that brings about shifts in learning and grows learning outcomes for all involved, both students and teachers.
It is important to me that inquiry – as a process – is enabling not disabling.
- Are you at a crossroads as to what next in regards to what, where and how inquiry fits in your place?
- Are you are looking to run a WoF on your schools current systems, processes and culture around inquiry and/or reflective practice?
I can help you with that.
- A free copy of my book – Deepen Teacher Inquiry
- A copy of Deepen Teacher Inquiry Coaching Cards, designed to support learning conversations between team leaders, HoD’s or senior leaders and teachers around inquiry
- A couple of hours in which to pick my brain and gain insights into how to power up the inquiry process in your school.
Who Am I?
- I have been referred to as the Jenni Donohoo of Inquiry in NZ
- My book Deepen Teacher Inquiry is selling into schools in NZ and Australia
- I know I can get Inquiry humming in your school!
What Others Say
“Our sessions with Tabitha opened new ways to approach learning conversations and allowed us time to reflect. The space and clarity offered by her process and perspective have refreshed my enthusiasm for evaluating and evidencing my professional growth."
HoD English, St Kentigern College
We also offer half-day workshops at your school.
Connect with email@example.com to discuss.