Lifting into Exceptional Leadership: Senior and Aspiring Leaders, Jon and Marama Winder
Senior Leaders: Aspiring to create high-performing schools, build powerful learning cultures with dynamic team collaboration and equip high-potential teachers to step into a leadership role?
Aspiring Leaders: Eager to grow your leadership capacity with skills, knowledge, effectiveness and confidence – vital for a school leadership role?
Drawing on six decades combined experience and leadership research, this practical, inspiring interactive workshop will explore what you need to know and be able to do as a highly effective school leader. This workshop enhances leadership skills and knowledge; staff, student and community engagement; relationship know-how; innovation and strategic thinking; resiliency and a leadership mindset.
By attending this course, you will increase your ability to:
- Build a powerful high-achieving school culture
- Recognise and strengthen your leadership style
- Foster dynamic learning, and student and staff well-being, resiliency
- Coordinate, evaluate, nurture high-quality teaching
- Engage community in quality learning
- Use a systems approach to enable reliable, coordinated, critical outcomes
- Understand and use the power of full engagement
- Bring the best of who you are to all you lead
- ERO’s 6 Habits of Highly Effective School Leadership
- Whare Tapa Wha well-being model
- Work with 100’s of schools and leaders to transform critical issues into outstanding outcomes
Jon and Marama Winder are highly experienced educational consultants, facilitators and mentors working nationally and internationally in business and education who equip school leaders and their schools to thrive in a climate of complexity and rapid change.
Date: 29 November, 9.30am to 3.30pm
Venue: Leys Institute, Ponsonby Auckland
Fees: $320 + GST. Early Bird $295 + GST by 11 November
$285+GST per person for 2 staff from same school at same time
$275+GST per person for 3 or more staff from same school at same time
Registration: Email jon at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph (09) 427 5823.
Introduction to Specific Learning Disabilities
Need Support to Achieve Educational Outcomes for Students with ADHD?
Save time and effort while improving the educational outcomes of your ADHD students.
Get practical know-how and tips that you can take away to try in your classrooms.
Find out more and book before the 31 October to access these experts online, on-demand!