Water Saftey Education for Secondary School Teachers
Friday 22 November, 9am–3pm, 85 Westhaven Drive, Auckland
PD for teacher run by teachers. Ideal for health and PE teachers, EOTC and sports instructors.
Equipping teachers to educate students on water safety.
- Teachers will gain understanding, awareness and knowledge around aquatic education
- Teachers will be provided with the tools needed to provide aquatic education to their students
- It will involve a full day of hands on interactive PLD consisting of classroom and in water elements. Ideal for any staff who are involved with physical education, health, sports teams or EOTC
- Includes developing water safety competencies for teachers and students
- Access to DPA resources that will support aquatic education learning and teaching
- Supporting teachers to implement aquatic education in the classroom and in the water with their class.
For more information Contact Sarah at Sarah.email@example.com
Contact: Sarah Lodge
(09) 306 0809