China Experience for Science and Technology Teachers
Asia New Zealand Foundation is offering up to 12 places to science and digital technology teachers from New Zealand to take part in a professional development opportunity in China.
The purpose of the trip is to:
- provide teachers with first-hand experience of the rapidly growing science and digital technology industry in China as well as the economy, history, culture, and customs.
- allow teachers to learn about how science and digital technology is taught in China
- inspire teachers to include more Asia content in their teaching
The majority of the programme will take place in Guangzhou, China.
- Be New Zealand citizen.
- Be New Zealand registered primary teachers with a STEM focus and secondary teachers of science, digital technologies or robotics.
- Be currently teaching at a school and have the full support of your principal.
- Not have traveled to Guangzhou previously.
The trip will take place between 21 March to 28 March 2020.
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 6 November 2019.
Contact: Mei Law- Education Adviser, Asia New Zealand Foundation
(09) 222 0951