Storypark From a Management View Workshop
This popular 3 hour workshop is aimed at small organisations and centre management to support an overview of how Storypark is being utilised in your service(s) and how to monitor and strengthen its use.
Areas that will be covered in this workshop:
- How to critique your centres account and highlight areas to celebrate and areas to strengthen
- Strategies to strengthen parent engagement
- In depth reporting on activity, learning and teaching trends
- Consideration for guidelines for quality and ethical use of the tools within Storypark
- Explore our Quality practices guides and resources for your teachers professional development
- Strategies to support goal setting to strengthen the use of Storypark features.
Please bring a fully charged internet capable device
When: Tuesday 8 October, 1–4pm.
Where: Fairway Events Centre, 17A Silverfield, North Shore, Auckland 0627.
Tickets ($60) are limited so book now!
Contact: Amanda Higgins
(027) 488 8313