Equipping Young New Zealanders with Financial Capability
Are you looking to build your confidence to teach financial capability? Then this FREE Sorted in Schools, half-day workshop is for you!
As part of our free PLD programme, this workshop will provide a practical, hands-on approach for teachers and leaders to get the tools and skills to successfully teach financial capability in your school.
By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to:
- Understand what financial capability is
- Navigate the Sorted in schools website resources for Y9–10 financial capability
- Unpack NZC/financial progressions
- Build confidence around financial capability
- Talk about ways to implement it in your teaching programmes.
For more information and to register for this event, visit www.sortedinschools.org.nz
Bay of Plenty