Learning Through Play Matters
Join Suzi Gould and Sarah Whiting to explore what value learning through play has, and the role of the teacher in this.
This CORE Breakfast seminar will:
- Build your understanding of the elements of learning through play across a number of year levels
- Explore the research and value of playful learning
- Discuss ways to enable self-directed learning which challenges students to learn through play.
The optional and interactive follow-up workshop will:
- Support teachers and leaders to communicate why play matters with their wider community
- Explore the language of play and the vital role of teachers as coaches and mentors of learning through play
- Share examples of planning and reflecting on learning through play which demonstrate the NZC key competencies and school vision and values.
Come along and kick start your day with professional learning at this CORE Breakfast - find out more.