Internal Evaluation, Invercargill (Half-day Workshop)
Digging Deeper into Critical Reflection and Inquiry
Suitable for managers and teachers wanting to strengthen internal evaluation processes within their centre or early childhood service. We will be exploring ERO’s approach to internal evaluation as a tool to drive innovation and improvement.
This practical half-day course will:
- Explore a number of key documents that are aligned to developing a culture of ongoing innovation and improvement
- Make links between internal evaluation and other key systems e.g. strategic planning, appraisal etc
- Help you understand the terminology of internal evaluation
- Provide you with processes for undertaking and documenting strategic, regular and emergent internal evaluation
- Support your team to work towards ensuring internal evaluation has a strong focus on teaching and learning.
This course will benefit:
- Managers and leaders who wish to develop and embed a culture of evaluation through all aspects of practice and make links with other evaluative systems
- Teachers who wish to increase knowledge and understanding of effective evaluation and develop the skills to become self-directed learners.