STEM Auckland workshop hosted at Ormiston Junior College.
The goal of this workshop is for teachers to better understand the core features of STEM education and how to immediately implement and evaluate quality STEM activities within their classroom.
Note: Saturday workshop so no relievers required.
- Unpacking STEM
- Connecting Science and Tech
- General curriculum
- Science and Tech activity - Guided
- Mangonels - limited variables
- Science and Tech activity - Inquiry
- Bubbles - unlimited variables
- Designing Thinking Challenge
- Design a new wrapper
- Integrating in literacy
- Going forward…
Contact: Ruth Dalgarno
(09) 835 0912