Leadership Bootcamp 2019
Surviving and thriving in a leadership role in the ECE sector
Presenter: Sue Kurtovich
This full day seminar provides practical lessons and strategies to help build leadership skills, competence, and confidence.
- Creating and sustaining a collaborative team culture
- Instilling the expectation of professional behaviours in your team
- Identifying your strengths and motivators, and those of your team members
- Using strengths to make your team the best it can be
- Effective communication, including giving and receiving feedback
- Developing your listening skills
- Resolving conflict in a constructive way
- Problem solving strategies
- Helping your team cope with change
- Prioritising your workload and avoiding burnout.
For more information and to register go to our website