Leadership Bootcamp 2019
Surviving and thriving in a leadership role in the ECE sector
Presenter: Sue Kurtovich
This full day seminar provides practical lessons and strategies to help build leadership skills, competence, and confidence.
- Creating and sustaining a collaborative team culture
- Instilling the expectation of professional behaviours in your team
- Identifying your strengths and motivators, and those of your team members
- Using strengths to make your team the best it can be
- Effective communication, including giving and receiving feedback
- Developing your listening skills
- Resolving conflict in a constructive way
- Problem solving strategies
- Helping your team cope with change
- Prioritising your workload and avoiding burnout.
For more information and to register go to our website
Neil MacKay - Dyslexia Expert - Tour of New Zealand
Neil is in worldwide demand for his knowledge and expertise as a teacher in working with students who have dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
Neil is particularly passionate about building teacher capability to support the learning for all children.
This seminar is suitable for all levels of education including secondary. It will be an interactive day with practical activities you can follow through with your students.
In past tours his seminars have sold out. Don't delay your booking.
Morning tea and lunch is provided - please advise if you have any special dietary requirements.
Book online through the website www.edushop.nz