Embedding Good Practice Systems for EOTC
This 1-day workshop drills down and critiques participant schools own EOTC management system and processes using self-review and the sharing of practice.
Locations: Whangarei 17 September, Auckland-Rosedale 14 August, Takanini 9 September, Whakatane 15 August, Hamilton 11 September, Hawke's Bay 5 November, Christchurch 29 August, Timaru 28 August.
The target participant is experienced as:
- The school EOTC coordinator, or
- SLT (with EOTC oversight), or
- The person regularly in charge of EOTC events/camp, or is the
- HOD/TIC of outdoor education.
The participant should:
- Ideally, have attended EONZ 2-day EOTC PLD
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Ministry of Education EOTC Guidelines (2016), Bringing the Curriculum Alive, and the EOTC Safety Management Plan template (SMP)
- Work in a school with an established and functioning EOTC management system, and
- Have experience in working with the above system.
The workshops are brought to schools by Education Outdoors New Zealand (EONZ).
Full details and registration information can be found on the PLD pages of the EONZ website linked here.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Catherine Kappelle
(03) 423 3141