Developing Outstanding Middle Managers (2 x One-day Workshops)
Suitable for primary and secondary school teachers – lunch, refreshments and manuals included
In organisations, as in nature, the fittest survive. Come along to this two-day programme and strengthen your 'leadership fitness'. Join with others in similar roles as we bring together ideas to improve the way we lead.
In this 2 day programme we will look at:
- Developing skills and learning how to become an influential leader
- Exploring 'Leadership Pipeline' thinking
- The neuroscience of leadership
- Adult ways of knowing for leadership
- Micro-management reimagined… the all important conversations for effective Coaching/Mentoring (feedback and evaluation)
- Leading teams through cultural change
- Sustainability in leadership.
Day one: Thursday, 26 September.
Day two: Thursday, 31 October.