EOTC and Effective Safety Management Systems
This PLD is designed for schools seeking to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed them in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
ATTENDANCE IS FREE to school staff and members of school boards through Ministry of Education support.
Most benefit is gained when a school can send two people, including a combination of a Principal or SLT, EOTC coordinator, or a lead practicing teacher.
Beachfront Hotel, Hokitika, Thursday 12 September, 8.45am–4.30pm.
Who should attend
- Schools seeking to build capability within their staff to run quality EOTC that is underpinned by good practice EOTC management
- Schools whose staff have not engaged with the Ministry of Education guidelines for EOTC in the last 3 years. See EOTC Guidelines 2016, Bringing the Curriculum Alive.
- New staff to schools or staff new to the EOTC Coordinator role
- Schools seeking support with the implementation of current good practice processes
- Schools seeking a better understanding of 'Why' and support with 'How' to implement good practice processes.
- Schools seeking support with review of their system
This is a day full of opportunity to upskill, develop, affirm, share and critique school practices.
Contact: Catherine Kappelle
(021) 229 9663