Administrator's Big Day Out 2019
In its eighth year, this popular, must attend, annual event for administrators will get you up to date with the essential and latest information relevant to carrying out the administrator role in an ECE centre. Includes all you need to know about the ECE Funding Handbook, as well current regulation, compliance and sector issues.
Funding Rules and Claims
A review of the important sections of the current ECE Funding Handbook
- Funding eligibility
- 20 Hours ECE attestations and optional charges, fees, and donations
- Absence rules
- Enrolment and attendance records – including paper-based and electronic
- Staff hour count, qualification requirements and attestation of teacher salaries
- Record keeping requirements
- Financial reporting requirements
- Preparing for a funding audit – including common errors and discussion about recent audits
- Discussion about various MoE ‘interpretations’ of the rules
Meeting Employment Obligations
- Safety Checking of Children’s Workers – Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014
- Employment Agreements – permanent, casual and fixed-term
- Annual, sick and bereavement leave, public holidays and domestic violence leave
- Rest and meal breaks – managing both the new law and your rosters
- Probationary periods and trial periods – including useful clauses to include in your employment agreements
- Employing migrant workers.
- Where to now for the ECE sector?
Regulation and compliance
- Cohort School Entry amendments
- Plus any new rules, regulations, and legislation that comes up between now and the seminar!
Stress-free Parent Fee Collection
- Fee policies
- Billing and collection
- Debt recovery
- What to keep and how long to keep it
- Privacy considerations.
Contact: Sue Kurtovich
(021) 117 8981