Teacher Appraisal Workshops for School Leaders – Nelson and Blenheim
Schools need to feel confident in the quality of their teacher appraisal.
This workshop is a chance to familiarise yourself with the Standards for the Teaching Profession.
Evaluation Associates offers an appraisal workshop for all school leaders in primary and secondary schools with responsibility for teacher appraisal.
The workshop supports appraisers to:
- understand the principles of effective appraisal
- be clear about the roles and responsibilities of appraisers and teachers
- ensure that appraisal is embedded in day-to-day teaching and learning
- have practical ways to ensure that the Standards for the Teaching Profession are being met
- help teachers gather and reflect on evidence in relation to the Standards for the Teaching Profession
- develop a robust appraisal process - know what to do and how to do it!
The workshop provides leaders with the opportunity to reflect on their own school's appraisal process and how well they are supporting teachers to meet their professional responsibilities.
Contact: Katherine Baird
(0800) 382 582