Celebrating Learning in NZ Schools – Saturday Event
Celebrating Learning in NZ Schools
Join NZ practitioners from throughout NZ celebrating what we do best ... growing confident learners
- Enabling dispositional growth with your staff and students
- Students co-constructing own learning and planning
- Positive Psychology
- A rich curriculum
- Exploring, Extending and Empowering Learning
- The power of a narrative for learning and a hook.
- The Power of the Arts
- The critical role of well-being at school: approaches to care for the whole child
- Learning Design...what matters most.
Contact: Ruth Dalgarno
(09) 835 0912