Developing Outstanding Middle Managers (2 x One-day Workshops)
Suitable for primary and secondary school teachers – lunch, refreshments and manuals included.
In organisations, as in nature, the fittest survive. Come along to this two-day programme and strengthen your 'leadership fitness'. Join with others in similar roles as we bring together ideas to improve the way we lead.
In this two day programme we will look at:
- Developing skills and learning how to become an influential leader
- Exploring 'Leadership Pipeline' thinking
- The neuroscience of leadership
- Adult ways of knowing for leadership
- Micro-management reimagined… the all important conversations for effective coaching/mentoring (feedback and evaluation)
- Leading teams through cultural change
- Sustainability in leadership.
Day one: Tuesday 2 July.
Day two: Friday 2 August.