Future Ready? Explore the 2019 Ten Trends
Join Derek Wenmoth to explore what being ‘future ready’ means for young people today, using CORE Education’s Ten Trends as a starting point.
This CORE Breakfast seminar will address the following questions:
- What are the drivers of change in education, and how are they the same or different to what is impacting so many other areas of our lives and society?
- If being future ready involves more than preparing students for work, what are the implications we need to consider in terms of our curriculum and the ways we teach?
- Why is responding to these questions so difficult in schools and the education system in general?
The optional and interactive follow-up workshop will:
- challenge you to think critically about the learning you design for learners in your context
- provoke discussion about some of the things you could be doing to ensure your students are future ready
- empower you to think of practical steps you could take to put these plans into action.
Come along and kick start your day with professional learning at this CORE Breakfast – find out more.