Team Leaders TOOLBOX
As a team leader, your job is to enable your team to thrive.
Learn the art of knowing and positioning your team members in the right places, with the right tools, to enable you and your team(s) to reach their potential. Keynote speaker, Marshall Diggs (MEd Leadership) will teach and inspire you from his wealth of experience as a principal, deputy principal, teaching mentor and community leader on the secrets of building and leading a winning team.
- to be given the keys to unlocking and building a great team
- to be giving the skills and tools to grow as an effective leader-communicator
- to be trained with Marus Buckingham Strengths & Brene Brown's Courageous Leadership tools
- to learn the seven key strategies into how to run an effective team meeting
- to be given the secrets to winning with people
- to be equipped with the tools and strength finding resources that will enable you and your team to thrive.
Team Leaders TOOLBOX is guaranteed to be your best PLD opportunity of 2019 and I would personally love to have you join with us!
Bay of Plenty