Inquiry Learning: the Role of Resources to Inspire and Inform
Discover more about inquiry learning and how resources, library collections, programmes, and services can inspire and inform teaching and learning in your school.
Who this online course is for
Primary/intermediate/secondary teachers and school library staff.
Why take this course
- Strengthen your knowledge of inquiry learning.
- Learn how a variety of resources can both inspire and inform inquiry.
- Improve your professional practice by applying what you learn to your own school context.
- Learn with the support of a trained, online facilitator.
- On this course, you'll learn about:
What you'll learn
- models of inquiry learning
- how resources are critical for inspiring and informing inquiry
- some quality resources you can use to support inquiry learning
- the role of the school library in resourcing, contributing to, and advocating for inquiry learning.
What you'll do
- Use quality resources to develop your knowledge and understanding of inquiry learning.
- Learn from other course participants by sharing ideas and practice.
- Participate in problem-solving activities.
- Create an action plan for an initiative to contribute to inquiry learning in your school.
- Reflect on your learning.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Sandi Faulconbridge
(09) 365 8840