An Introduction to the New Zealand Curriculum for Overseas Trained Teachers
This course is an opportunity for teachers new to teaching in New Zealand, to develop understanding, and unpack the intent, of the New Zealand Curriculum.
The workshop will support participants to
- Understand The New Zealand Curriculum and its components
- Understand the uniqueness of the curriculum document as a flexible framework that enables innovation
- Understand the alignment of the curriculum document to school strategic planning and vision
- Have knowledge and appreciation of how schools can use the potential of the The New Zealand Curriculum to develop a ‘local’ curriculum that best fits their needs and school context
- Engage with the document to plan teaching and learning opportunities.
Open to Learning™ Leadership
Growing Great Leaders™ Level 1
Lift your school achievement and enhance student outcomes through becoming a better leader. Spaces are limited so register today for the next Growing Great Leaders™ Level 1 course starting 10 March 2022. Ask us how you can access the course using regionally-allocated PLD.