'Highly Effective DP, AP and Aspiring Leaders’ Workshop
This workshop, based on ERO’s 6 Habits of Highly Effective School Leadership, supports senior leaders and middle managers to lead effectively, to develop a powerful culture of learning, making effective strategic decisions, maintaining coherent communication and dynamic learning relationships. Drawing on experience and research, this workshop provides tools for leaders to build capacity, through sustaining high performing, interconnected teams to create optimal conditions, using systems learning, relationship trust, powerful learning cultures, collaborative shaping of ideas and authentic values-driven innovation.
PLD facilitator, Jon Winder works with leaders in education and business across the country and internationally, supporting them to integrate their knowledge, experience and commitment with inspiration, wisdom and clarity to achieve high impact results as effective leaders.
- Leading effective, authentic, values driven innovation
- Supporting high performing, collaborative teams
- Building a powerful school culture and relationship trust
- Creating targeted strategies to raise critical outcomes for your school
- Fostering dynamic student learning, well-being and resiliency
- Engaging the school community in a school wide approach
- Coordinating, evaluating and fostering high quality teaching to meet the range of learning needs
- Building strong relationships with other educational and community institutions
- Using a systems approach to enable reliable, coordinated outcomes.
The workshop draws on:
- 30 years international and national consulting with senior leaders
- in education and business
- Working with 100’s of schools, supporting leaders with critical issues
- Deep research on what stimulates effective school leadership.
Venue: The Quality Hotel, Parnell, Auckland.
Date: Friday 21 June, 9am–3pm.
Fee: $320 + GST. Early Bird $295 + GST by 20 May; $285 for 2 people from the same school. $280 for 3 or more people from the same school.
Registration: Email email@example.com or ph (09) 427 5823.