Working with Students with Challenging Behaviour, Dr Bill Rogers
Working with students with challenging behaviour
- The reality and extent of ‘behaviour disorder’ as a phenomenon in mainstream schools (with special reference to ADD / ADHD spectrum behaviours)
- Supporting teachers who have such student behaviours in their classes
- Developing early intervention plans (including uses of time-out) developing IBMP’s (individual -behaviour-management-plans) on a whole-school basis
- Behaviour management and discipline practice
- Utilising the whole-class group in behaviour management planning for individuals
- Using classroom meetings to address (and support) behaviour concerns of individuals
- Working with parents of students with behaviour disorders
- Working with disaffected teachers
- Bullies and victims.
Please note Dr Bill Rogers will only be presenting in Auckland at this time.
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Ruth Dalgarno
(09) 835 0912