Teacher Appraisal for School Leaders Workshops
Evaluation Associates offers appraisal workshops for all school leaders in primary and secondary schools with responsibility for teacher appraisal.
The workshop supports appraisers to:
- understand the principles of effective appraisal
- be clear about the roles and responsibilities of appraisers and teachers
- ensure that appraisal is embedded in day-to-day teaching and learning
- have practical ways to ensure that the Standards for the Teaching Profession are being met
- help teachers gather and reflect on evidence in relation to the Standards for the teaching profession
- develop a robust appraisal process - know what to do and how to do it!
These workshops provides leaders with the opportunity to reflect on their own school's appraisal process and how well they are supporting teachers to meet their professional responsibilities.
Workshops will run from 9am–3pm.
Cost: $330 + GST
Morning tea and lunch are provided, as are all resources.
Contact: Katherine Baird
(03) 359 3488