Child Protection Level 1 Seminar from Safeguarding Children Initiative
Grow your child protection knowledge and skills with this seminar delivered by our nationally recognised experts. No matter what sector you work or volunteer in, this seminar will give you the skills to protect children and young people.
- Child abuse and neglect and the impact on children
- Signs of abuse and neglect
- Responding and reporting to child abuse
- The roles of child protection policies and procedures
- Best practice guidelines
- Vulnerable Children’s Act
- Information sharing.