Internal Evaluation - Half-day Workshop
Growing a Culture of Improvement – from Self Review to Internal Evaluation
Suitable for managers and teachers involved in establishing Internal Evaluation processes within their centre or early childhood service. We'll be exploring ERO’s new approach to internal evaluation and self-review in Early Childhood Services.
This practical half-day course will:
- Make links between internal evaluation and other key systems eg strategic planning, appraisal etc.
- Help you understand the change of terminology from self-review to internal evaluation
- Help you develop and maintain a well-established process for Internal Evaluation
- Help you document evidence of both process and outcomes
- Support your team to work towards ensuring internal evaluation (self-review) has a strong focus on teaching and learning
- Assist your team develop a culture of ongoing improvement to practice
- Develop knowledge and understanding of differences between strategic, planned and emergent evaluations
- Provide examples of practical templates for each of these types of internal evaluation.
This course will benefit:
- Leaders who wish to embed a culture of review (evaluation) through all aspects of practice and link to other evaluative systems
- Teachers who wish to develop knowledge and understanding of the review (evaluation) process and develop the skills to become self-directed learners.