Weaving Digital Technologies Through Local Curriculum
This is a full day workshop designed to support educators understanding and knowledge of the following:
- The importance of levels of stakeholder engagement in school curriculum
- How can we ensure cultural responsiveness in our local curriculum and digital technologies
- How to weave digital technologies through your local curriculum
- What inquiry pedagogy looks like and where it all fits
- Designing an authentic concept-based local curriculum.
Spaces are limited to 30 per workshop to ensure attendees get the most out of the PLD.
Facilitators: Arnika Macphail and Kate Brown
Kate and Arnika have over 60 years collective experience working in education.
Kate is an expert in designing local curriculum, concept-based curriculum and inquiry pedagogy.
Arnika supports inquiry pedagogy through a digital lens and is a Digital Technologies curriculum facilitator.
Both Arnika and Kate are Ministry of Education Accredited to deliver PLD.
2019 REGIONS AND DATES
12 June – Wellington
13 June – New Plymouth
14 June – Christchurch
17 June – Whangarei
18 June – Albany
19 June – Hamilton
27 June – Invercargill
28 June – Dunedin
3 July – Geraldine
4 July – Greymouth
You can register your interest for a region we have not planned for.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Tickets $250+gst pp or contact us if you have MoE PLD hours you may like to use.