iPad Animation – Visual Storytelling and Digital Technology Using the iPad
Sixth popular year for this workshop.
The iPad Animation workshop focus on:
- Digital technologies - breaking big tasks into smaller tasks and applying appropriate digital tools
- Storytelling - helping children to tell their stories using stop motion animation
- Technology - turning the iPad into a creative studio
- 100% hands on creativity - not web surfing.
This high value workshop will include:
- story and script development
- recording the soundtrack (GarageBand app)
- personal confidence in oral presentation
- creating stop motion sets and characters
- recording stop motion pictures (iStopMotion app), and
- adding titles (iMovie app)
- writing outcome for English curriculum objectives
- assessment Rubric.
iPad Animation is an interactive and practical workshop using the iPad device to create powerful visual communication.
All participants receive a free copy of Creating a Stop Motion Story
"Engages our students with problem solving, thinking and participation - producing active learners with confidence." – M.B, Principal, Wellington
"Quite simply, it was the best PD that I've done in a long time."
"If you have the opportunity to attend one of these workshops … don't hesitate."
– P S, Whangarei