Coding Unplugged – Learn How to Code Without Devices or Internet
Coding Unplugged impliments the digital technologies curriculum and focuses on:
- Progress Outcomes 1 and 2 of Computational Thinking for Digital Technologies. Learn how to code without devices (Unplugged) or the internet (Off Grid). Just pen and paper and GO!
- Concepts and practices of coding BEFORE advancing to devices - an excellent introduction to coding
- Fun and engagement with accessible instructions for every teacher and student regardless of their confidence with or knowledge of computers
- Highly visual and practical lessons use a wide range of paper based and physical activities
- Low demand on resources and facilities means the lessons are scalable for small groups or multiple class programmes
- Equitable access to learning for a wide range of students
- Develop skills, confidence and interest in digital technologies
- Build skills so students can be innovative creators of digital solutions
- Lesson Plans ready-to-use for 20 weeks.