Learning Matters Professional Learning Workshops 2019
We run specialised workshops for professional development and are hosting 3 different workshops in Auckland.
To book, please go to https://www.learningmatters.co.nz/workshops-2019/
Literacy Success Start-Up Assessment (2 days) 17–18 July
Are you looking for an assessment tool you can use on school entry, as part of your intervention diagnostics and one which will ultimately make a difference to both teacher practice and student outcomes? Look no further - this 2 day workshop suitable for teachers, sencos, school leaders and literacy specialists is exactly what you are looking for.
Dynamic Teaching – 19 July
Every classroom has a dyslexic child in it – well if all things were averaged out there would actually be 4-5 in each class, if not more. Unfortunately, not every teacher has been afforded the time to learn more about what this means for their practice and pedagogy.
Power to the Parents – 20 July
Parents do you ask yourself...
- - Why can’t my child read like other children?
- - How do I advocate for my child who requires more support in school?
- - Does it matter if my child can’t spell well - surely they can just use spell check, right?
- - How do I best support my child to become a super speller?
- - Why does my child have difficulty writing?
Keep up to date and like our Facebook page.