Learning and Wellbeing of Boys in Early Childhood Education
An authoritative and comprehensive seminar by Joseph Driessen, a leading educator in Boys’ learning and Wellbeing, giving a wide range of practical advice based on current research and best practices in the ECE sector.
- Creating learning environments which engage boys
- Supporting boys as system thinkers and empathisers
- Understanding and catering for boys’ play preferences
- Meeting boys’ needs in their relationships
- Teacher skills for the insecure attachments of some boys
- Reduce behaviour problems, both minor and major
- Providing for challenge and risk, while keeping safe
- Fostering yet channelling boys’ imaginary superhero play
- Boys’ group dynamics: the need for leadership and structure.
“ This Seminar had a huge impact on our Teachers”. Michelle Clark, Southland Kindergarten Association
“The staff feedback was fantastic. One of the best PD’s ever.” Sarah Graham, First Year Pre School, Dannevirke
“ What I enjoyed most was the practical and theory so well blended together".
Bay of Plenty