Global Competencies for Deep Learning
Join Joanne McEachen and Margot McKeegan to explore how a focus on the measurement of deep learning competencies enables powerful shifts in school system conditions, pedagogical practices, and student outcomes.
This CORE breakfast seminar will:
- define deep learning and identify its importance globally
- highlight a comprehensive framework for the measurement and development of global deep learning competencies
- introduce the measures and other tools that are enabling deep learning
- explore the pedagogical practices that are making the biggest difference for students and teachers
- discuss the impact that deep learning is already making in New Zealand and globally.
The optional follow-up workshop will focus on one global competency to enable participants to engage deeply with the language of the tool and implications for assessments.
Come along and kick start your day with professional learning at this CORE Breakfast - find out more.