Leading Adult Learning Workshops to Improve Learning For All
A collaborative partnership with internationally acclaimed educator Joan Dalton
IF… you lead the learning of adults and teams in your school or workplace...
IF… you want to build your own and others’ capabilities to engage in skilful, rigorous, learning-focused conversations...
IF… you want to increase teamwork effectiveness, collective leadership and responsibility for improving student learning...
THEN this course is tailor-made for you!
Constructed with the support and mentorship of Joan Dalton, this programme will enable you to:
- create a learning focused culture
- build effective collaboration and teamwork skills
- engage in different types of powerful conversations focused on moving learning forward
- develop your leadership and ‘Art of Facilitation’ expertise in working with adult learners
- use a wealth of practical strategies, tools and protocols to enhance the effectiveness of the adults you lead.
North Island - Wellington - The Loft, Harbourside, 4 Taranaki Street Wharf, Cnr Cable & Taranaki St. Wellington
- Hui 1 – 9–10 May
- Hui 2 – 17–18 June
- Hui 3 – 28 August.
Each participant will receive 3 hours of personalised coaching to support the new learning being embedded into your context.
All coaching will be offered with and provided by Evaluation Associate facilitators.
Depending on location, coaching may be via Skype or face to face to suit.
Each participant will receive their own full set of Joan Dalton’s Learning Talk Books
$2000 ex GST per person
We are encouraging teams to attend these workshops. To support this, we would like to offer a
- 10% discount off the total fee for two participants or
- 15% discount off the total fee for three or more participants.
Contact: Mel Stopford
(021) 994 008