Creating a New Success – Are You Reviewing Your School Curriculum?
Be on the front-edge of the wave; step back, reflect and adapt your curriculum as we progress further into the 21st Century.
When reviewing your curriculum have you been thinking about;
- What Knowledge, Skills and Character qualities matter for an age of Artificial Intelligence?
- What do we drop off the curriculum, the hard choice to make?
- How should we readjust content, pedagogical and learner focus?
- What are the responsibilities of teachers, students and parents in learning?
You do not want to miss this professional learning opportunity to engage with Charles Fadel, global education leader and Harvard scholar, about ‘Relevant Learning Competencies for better futures.’
Take this opportunity to engage with Charles Fadel, https://curriculumredesign.org/about/team/#charles global education leader and Harvard scholar, to accelerate your thinking as you work through these important leadership questions.
“If we are not careful, we risk causing more of a mess by holding on to too many outdated content areas. We need crisp, clear frameworks and well-designed competencies at large,” Charles Fadel, October 2018, in a personal communication.
Find out more about Charles Fadel’s work through the following links.
- A global education thought leader and futurist, author and inventor, with many active affiliations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=telJ8yDCtBg
- Research by Fadel’s Center is the cornerstone of the OECD 2030 Learning Framework https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYLDXaqjaDQ
- Notably, the New Zealand Qualifications Authority is a member of Fadel’s Center Assessment Research Consortium. https://curriculumredesign.org/assessment- research-consortium
- Participants will receive a free, redistributable pdf copy of CCR’s book “Four-Dimensional Education”
When: 6–7 March, 9.30am–3.30pm.
Where: Sancta Maria College Hall,
Price: $300.00 + GST.
Register here: http://bit.ly/registrationleadersforum
More info here: http://bit.ly/createanewsuccess