Manager's Mega Training Day
Brand new seminar covering the significant operational issues facing centre managers in ECE centres, including: hiring staff, new employment legislation, regulation and compliance, balancing the budget and keeping occupancy rates up, and other sector challenges.
- Budget setting and monitoring, including efficient staff rostering
- Interviewing, selecting and inducting new team members
- Managing poor performing staff
- Effective communication, conflict resolution and practical problem solving strategies
- Latest employment legislation amendments, including changes to 90 day trials, Rest and Meal Breaks, and Union Rights
- Domestic Violence – Victims' Protection Act 2018 – understanding employer obligations under this new act
- Effective marketing on a small budget - tips on how to grow your rolls without spending a fortune on advertising
- Managing your workload through successful delegation.
This seminar has been specifically designed for managers of early childhood education centres.
For more information and to register online go here
Contact: Sue Kurtovich
(021) 117 8981