Levelled-Up Leadership: Growing Middle Leaders
The 2018 Educational Leadership Capability Framework (NZCER) outlines key capabilities for future-focused leaders.
These workshops support aspiring, new or current educational leaders to reflect-upon their practice in light of this framework, and actively apply key strategies taught to support their leadership growth.
The Levelled-Up Leadership workshops include:
- Leading myself – Monday, 11 March
- Building high trust relationships and cohesive teams – Monday 10 June
- Nurturing and driving performance through coaching – Monday 12 August
- Difficult conversations – Monday 9 September
- Strategic and Systems thinking and planning for change leadership – Monday 11 November.
Workshops can be attended individually or receive a discount by attending all five during the year.
Venue: Endeavour Ave School, 86 Endeavour Ave, Flagstaff, Hamilton.
Contact: Mary-Anne Murphy
(021) 888 597