Leading People: Relationships Matter!
This popular four-day professional learning series is aimed at teachers whose role has them taking responsibility for ‘leading others.’ These four interconnected workshops (spread over the school year) set out to build ourselves as a community of practice. The focus of this learning opportunity is on “making a difference to the classroom next door” – your critical role in leading learning, influencing learning and teaching, creating and leading a professional learning team, and growing others in their leadership.
Key features of this professional learning:
- Takes a strengths-based approach - discovering ‘what is working’ already
- Inquiring into your own leadership practice, and how to grow others in their practice
- Focuses on learning-centred leadership practice that makes a difference to student learning
- Developing yourself as a leader, your own beliefs and learning foundations
- Building understanding of people you lead
- Leading yourself and others through change and shifts.
Murray Fletcher (MEd. Admin Hons) is a very experienced facilitator and leadership coach who focuses on leadership development with both individuals and teams in schools and in workshop situations. His current doctoral study is focused on learning for leaders.
Enrolment through link below.